Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week one complete!

...only five weeks to go.

I just realized the other day that I will be spending literally every moment in the next five weeks with the same 18 or 19 people. I'm still not sure how to feel about it.

I mean, I'm sure it will be great because it's an opportunity to make new friends and all that. It has been so far. But I'm sure it will get a little crazy when I want time by myself. Though, since I am pretty sure everyone else in the apartment is sleeping right now, this isn't so bad.

That's another thing. Not that I don't love my roommates, but whose idea was it to put 6 girls together? It's been okay so far but really? I'm glad our apartment is big otherwise I'd be going insane.

All in all though everything is great. Went to a place called Ostia Antica the other day, which is an ancient Roman city (now in preserved ruins). With earthquakes and weather in general, the city isn't quite what it was say, ten or 20 years ago. I can only imagine what it would look like in 20 more years.

Time is going so fast. I feel like I just got here yesterday and already a whole week is gone.

Actually, no, it feels like I've been here a while. Probably because I've been so crazy busy the last few days. Sure, I've had free time. But I don't think there has been a day yet where I've just sat down, stayed in, and relaxed.

Not that I don't mind exploring or going on excursions or whatever. Because that's fun too.

I think I need to go back to sleep. This post is going nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment