Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I usually like planes, but...

16 hours on a plane doesn't quite sound enthralling. By any means.

First of all, there's all the crap you have to get through first. Like bag checking and security.

 This about sums it up for me.

Don't get me wrong, the actual flight itself isn't too bad. I like flying. Except, of course, when there's turbulence.

via Pinterest

Not to mention, I really hate sitting next to people I don't know. It can be really awkward sitting right next to someone who falls asleep next to you and their limbs are all up in your personal seat space. Kinda like this:

via Pinterest

Poor soul.

And of course the obvious reason.

Motherf'ing snakes on a motherf'ing plane.

via Pinterest

Just kidding. Sort of.

I'm looking forward to it at the same time though, in all seriousness. I bought The Hunger Games (so I can finally see what all the book fuss is about) and seriously hoping the airline can give me something to watch. Being bored and uncomfortable with so many people you don't know can be pretty intense.

Meanwhile, I still have things to do, packing to finish, and friends to see. Sounds like a long list, but in reality I'm just doing something like this:


But then again, I log on to Pinterest or some other thing, and see pictures like this:



And it makes everything alright.


Rest easy, all. I'll write again when I have something else to say. Or, in the case of today, I'm just ignoring my responsibilities.........

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment