Monday, January 16, 2012

My one request.

Friends,

As you may know, I have currently been in the process to study abroad to Italy over the summer. I turn in the last forms this week, and after that, I will have two weeks to wait and hear if I am accepted to the program. Though I am not extremely worried, I am still nervous that I will not be accepted to this program. And yeah, I know that I've been telling people that I'm not worried about it. Just kidding.

This is a very big deal for me, and this is quite possibly the biggest thing I have/will do in my lifetime thus far. So I have one simple request for everyone:

Please pray for me. Send positive juju in my direction. Think happy  thoughts. Whatever you like to do, I will gladly accept it and will be so, SO thankful. If you know anything about me, you know that this is something I am very passionate about, and it has been something I've been looking forward to for a long time.

Thank you all in advance.

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment