Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sophomore slump.

Can't it just be May?

Seriously. It's been a week into January and I'm already wanting to create a countdown to when it will be done.

Maybe I have seasonal depression. I feel like absolute crap. Dumb hormones. Dumb seasonal depression.

There I go, after taking 3 Abnormal Psych classes and I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with myself. My disorder manual hasn't even come in yet. This either means I am super pro at figuring out what's wrong with people or I'm wrong in my assumption.

Protip: it's probably the second one.

Who knows, maybe it was because I didn't think I had enough time with my friends when I went home. Maybe that's why I'm ready to get back... already.

Or maybe it's because of this stupid single. And this stupid floor that is so antisocial you can hear a pin drop on the carpet most of the time. Such is one of the reasons why I just can't WAIT to be in an apartment with 3 other people next year. I just can't stand sitting around by myself. I did it for 18 YEARS, for cryin out loud.

OR maybe it's just the fact that I have so much reading and work to do, between my 18 credits of classes and studying abroad AND scholarships that will get me to study abroad. And let me tell you, if you've never tried to get free money, you would know it's pretty darn hard.

In other words, for me to be happy, I need my friends, the sun, and preferrably, a scholarship to get me to Italia. NBD.

I'm being a Negative Nancy. I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment