Thursday, January 5, 2012

Life at the moment, described by pictures.

So my second round of sophomore year has begun. Taking 18 credits this semester is going to be rough, and looking at my schedule, most of my tests are one day after the other. There's even a couple of days when four of my five classes will have something due within two days. And, with my new job on top of that, I'm sure by the end of the semester I will look something like this:


Or this...


But more than likely, this...



 I haven't forgotten about my goal though. And I doubt I will - I bought an Italy calendar so I can have some motivation to work on the stuff. And I have. I knocked out two parts of the application today and tomorrow I'll knock out another. And when I get something from my parents in the mail? Another part. Needless to say, I'm almost done with it. So my face will look like this:


Not sure why I'm using pictures to describe situations all of a sudden. At this point I'm just going with it.

So I guess if there were any time to learn to be productive, it would be now. Let the semester of productivity begin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment