Sunday, March 25, 2012

Straight from the heart, mind, soul

Be prepared for some discombobulated thoughts.

Discombobulated is actually a word. The only way I know that is because the little red squiggly line isn't under it. Phonetic spelling for the win?

I kind of want to put my feathers from last summer back into my hair when I go to Italy. I miss them in some odd way.

Is it possible to wash a loofah? Honestly. If you use it in the shower does it need washed? #PhilosoraptorMomentOfTheDay

Back when I had a Twitter account, I had to capitalize the first letter of each word because I'd get OCD about not being able to read words without spaces in between them.

I'm not sure how to feel about this exam tomorrow. I know things going through my flashcards but before exams I sometimes get worried about not being worried about it. If that makes sense.

I went to the soup kitchen today. Second time to ever go there. It's such an experience knowing that you're actually helping people who need it.

Where do you go when you feel like you've reached a brick wall? If you really want something, and if you really want to climb over that brick wall, even when you got signs against it, is it still achievable if you really wanted it?

How can you even achieve something when you feel defeated? Humility check, anyone?

I should really be studying for this exam...

Isn't it funny how life changes when you go through it? And you reach a certain point when you figure out what you want.

I suppose I'm still about halfway to that point.

Sometimes I wonder if I use the word "I" too much. How are you today?

55 days until I leave the country.

Life is seriously moving too fast. I don't like thinking that I'll be a junior in college soon. Even though I like thinking about next year, moving into my own apartment, turning 21, etc.

I get such high hopes for the future sometimes. Even though within the last few weeks I've come to learn a little more about myself. Fears and whatnot.

I've also learned that my heart skips a beat when I see a nice smile. And every time I think about it, "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift comes to mind. You know that one line that says "You've got a smile that could light up this whole town..."

I understand that sounded cryptic. Oh well.

October Baby has a really awesome soundtrack. I'm listening to it now.

I kind of miss playing soccer back in the day. I miss band too. Like mad. Sometimes I wish the HS soccer coach didn't ruin my love of the sport. Maybe I would have still played it in high school...

I'm craving chocolate chip pancakes.

...this is why you don't want to know what's on my mind. I really had to stop myself. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment