Thursday, February 9, 2012

Miles to go before I sleep.

So things that happened to me today that were just plain awesome:

-In Italian, we talked about the differences between American houses and Italian houses/apartments. My classmate (who happens to be going to Italy too) and I were sitting there in awe. It made me realize how soon this is happening and how I'll be seeing it for myself soon. Mind = blown.

-I got home to find that Cobra Starship is going to be at Bigelow Bash this year. For free. Like, seriously?? They're pretty awesome. I have their hoodie... just saying.

-I got almost $80 from selling one of my books on eBay. Chyeah.

-I had lunch at Market with Becca as we usually do twice a week. And I somehow managed to have a balanced meal. AT MARKET. Only people who have been there will know how awesome it is to walk out of Market feeling like they had a healthy meal.

...Okay that's basically it. For some reason I feel like more happened.

Nonetheless, now that I've been accepted to Pitt in Italy, I just feel like it's creeping up on me so fast. There are many things to do before then, and "many miles before I sleep." Looking at my overflowing calendar is pretty darn daunting, but for now, things are pretty good. Surprisingly so, too.

Not to mention the sun is out. Which is something awesome in itself.

AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment